Foresight pays off.
A hike in the mountains quickly teaches you that the shortest route is not always the safest. A sense of responsibility dictates which path to take. The same applies to financing, where short-sightedness increases the risk of follow-up and maintenance costs. Hoval is different. Hoval quality and intelligent system technology ensure a pleasant outlook into the future.
Energy costs. Today and tomorrow.
Hoval does everything to ensure consistently cost-effective operation. Efficiency is the key. With cutting-edge developments, Hoval ensures that its products are among the most efficient of their kind. Over the years, this will not only save a considerable amount of money but it also spares resource and lowers CO2 emissions. These savings mean that possibly higher investment costs are amortised within just a short period.
The life cycle. Cost-effective from the start.
- Planning costs: Professional planning takes savings potentials into account. It sizes the performance of a system to the actual requirements and is therefore the foundation for long-term economical operation.
- Procurement costs: A complete system encompasses all relevant components from the start. This avoids unwelcome, costly surprises concealed behind the initial investment.
- Installation costs: Ready-to-connect units simplify and accelerate the installation procedure on-site. In addition, if installation is performed by specialists, the costs remain manageable and low.
- Operating costs: Power-saving technology and high efficiency levels ensure cost-effective operation. In light of rising energy prices, this results in a significant savings potential.
- Service costs: Products that are inherently less susceptible to repairs and malfunctions generate lower service costs. Maintenance agreements additionally help spare the wallet and soothe the nerves.
- Disposal costs: Delayed disposal costs for heating and indoor climate units improve the cost/benefit ratio. In addition, environmentally compatible materials make recycling easier.